Counseling Skill Groups
* Students may be invited to participate in small groups in the counselor's office.
* The lessons are designed to work on specific social skills that all students need to be successful not only in school but in life as well.
* The lessons are delivered in a small group setting of 4-8 students outside of the regular classroom.
* We meet one day a week for 30 minutes in the counselor's office for 8-15 weeks depending on the specific topic we are focusing on.
* Theses groups utilize interactive, engaging activities to increase a student's ability to self-regulate, make and keep friends, communicate needs and concerns, problem solve, deal with anxiety and more!